Michigan Workers’ Compensation Defense Lawyer
Competency in the practice area known as workers’ compensation defense requires focus, experience, familiarity with the system and a commitment to keeping your legal knowledge sharp and up-to-date.
At Bleakley Cypher, Parent, Warren & Quinn, P.C. we take pride in our reputation as “the Marine Corps of Michigan workers’ compensation defense” and in continuing the tradition of excellence our lawyers have been building since the day we were founded.
Today, our workers’ compensation defense practice includes coverage for all forums and agency locations within the state of Michigan, along with services and representation for the full spectrum of associated legal needs, including:
- Claims for Psychological or Emotional Harm
- Representation of insurance carriers
- Representation of self-insureds & 3rd party administrators
- Representation for uninsured employers
- Injury and occupational disease claims investigation
- Assistance with compliance of workers’ compensation agency requirements, including forms and timelines
- Medicare Set-Asides
- Workers’ compensation subrogation
- Redemption agreements
- Attempts to reform prior agreements
- Post-injury retaliation or discrimination claims (employment litigation)
- Workers’ compensation fraud
- Worker compensation appeals
- Risk avoidance consulting
- Workplace safety and ergonomics
- MIOSHA issues
- Continuing Education for employers
Clients Are Our Most Important Asset
Our firm has built strong, long-lasting partnerships with many of its workers’ compensation defense clients — partnerships based on trust.
We earn that trust by communicating well during all phases of the representation. We earn it by being accessible and responsive to client needs, even when they change mid-course. We earn it by consistently delivering timely and cost-effective results in even the most challenging situations.
Contacting Our Attorneys
To learn more about our workers’ compensation defense practice or to make arrangements for an initial consultation — call our Grand Rapids, Michigan, Law Offices toll free at 616-774-2131 or contact us online.