Grand Rapids – Employment Law Defense Attorneys
Representing Clients Throughout Michigan
Attorneys at Bleakley, Cypher, Parent, Warren & Quinn, P.C., represent employers, government entities, insurers and businesses providing these clients with complete coverage of all Michigan trial courts and administrative law forums.
To arrange a consultation with an experienced employment law and workers’ compensation defense lawyer, contact Bleakley, Cypher, Parent, Warren & Quinn, P.C., at 616-774-2131.
Workers’ Compensation Defense
Workers’ compensation defense is the foundation of our practice and an area of the law in which our experience, our abilities and our history of results are unparalleled. Also see:
- Representation for Self-insureds and Third Party Administrators
- Uninsured Employers
- Seasonal Employment
- Independent Contractors vs. Employees
- Attorney Fees
The federal government has promulgated strict regulation and procedures providing for drastic penalties for non-compliance. Our MSA compliance staff has developed protocols to ensure that the best interests of our clients are protected.
- Medicare Set-Aside Allocations
- Medicare Reimbursement Requirements
- Medicare Services Provided
- When to Consider Medicare’s Interests
Employment Law Defense
Lawyers at our firm provide skilled employment law defense to businesses and government employers throughout the state of Michigan. This area of practice includes matters of discrimination and harassment related to age, gender, race, national origin and disability.
We are experts in all business and insurance related disputes, including:
- Civil Litigation
- Auto Negligence/No-fault Litigation (Defense)
- Claims for Psychological/Emotional Harms
- Products Liability Defense
- Commercial Litigation
Representative Industries and Clients
For client and industry specific information on our practice, please see:
- Government Entities
- Health Care – Hospitals
- Health Care – Nursing Care Facilities
- Retail Industry
- Professional Athletes
- Representation of Insurance Carriers
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Trucking Industry
Contact Bleakley, Cypher, Parent, Warren & Quinn, P.C.
To make arrangements for an initial consultation, call our firm’s Grand Rapids, Michigan, Law Offices at 616-774-2131 or contact us online.